Autocode - Vehicle activation made easy!
With the Autocode workshops can offer their customers a quickest possible complete solution including installation and coding. The included one-year subscription enables you to always activate vehicles instantly, regardless of the amount of required codings. Only from the second year of usage, a yearly subscription fee will be charged.
- Special workshop solution with focus on activating the vehicle for trailer operation.
- Usage independent of the vehicle manufacturer.
- Compact and lightweight handheld unit including OBD and PC connection cable.
- Technical support hotline for all questions regarding the usage of the device.
- Particularly user-friendly step-by-step menu navigation.
- Clearly arranged PC software for regular device updates.
- Earliest possible availability of the most up-to-date software after new vehicle introduction.
- Successful coding in a few simple steps.
- Comfortable yearly subscription for an instant activation of all compatible vehicles.
It's that easy
- As a new customer, you register once in our Westfalia-Automotive online shop and purchase the Autocode there.
- In the free PC software, you update the software of the device as well as newly available vehicle models regularly.
- With the inluded OBD connection cable, you link the Autocode with the vehicle of your customer and activate it for trailer operation within minutes.
Technical Specification Autocode
- Supply Voltage: 8 – 18 V
- Current Draw of vehicle supply: Up to 300 mA
- Current Draw of USB PC Connection: <100mA
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 193mm x 107mm x47mm
- Cable Length: 1.10m
- Weight (with cable): 570 g
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C
- IP Rating: IP20
- Maximum Operating Humidity: 85% (non-condensing)
- Note: the unit must not be operated in wet conditions.