The benefits of a retractable towbar
- Compact: The compact construction and special retractable mechanism make these towbars compatible even for cars with limited available space behind the bumper.
- Convenience: The plug on the ball neck makes it easy to wire the trailer or bike carrier into the car's electrical system.
- Immediately ready for use & almost invisible: The towbar releases in seconds when needed — the rest of the time it is hidden and stored behind the bumper.
THE RETRACTABLE TOWBAR FOR RETROFITTING
R12 - manually retractable with electrical release
- Comfortable handling
- Perfect fit and easy to install
- Maintenance free
- Safe locking thanks to optical and acoustic signals
- System works independently -> no additional programming of the retractable module is necessary
- Safety chain hole easily accessable on the neck (ECE R55 approved)
- 13 pin car specific wiring kit included
- Integrated socket holder on the towball neck
- EC approved
PRACTICAL I SAFE I COMFORTABLE
The retractable towbar is the luxury version of towbars. With the simple push of a button it becomes available – no matter if you want to go on tour with your cycle carrier or if you want to go on vacation with your caravan.
IT'S GENIUS: The towball can become invisible without having to be removed and stowed away. So you can never lose it!
A retractable towbar is currently available for retrofitting for the following models:
- Audi A3 Saloon from year of construction 04/20
- Audi A3 Sportback from year of construction 11/19
- Audi A4 Saloon from year of construction 05/15
- Audi A4 Estate from year of construction 05/15
- Audi Q5 from year of construction 02/17
- Audi Q2 from year of construction 11/16
- Audi Q3 from year of construction 07/18
- Hyundai Tucson III from year of contruction 11/20
- Skoda Octavia IV from year of construction 01/20
- VW Golf VIII Estate from year of construction 08/20
The following models are currently under development and are expected to be available soon:
- Volvo XC40 from year of construction 10/17
- Volvo XC60 II from year of construction 03/17
- VW Tiguan from year of construction 04/16