Fahrzeugfreischaltung leicht gemacht
Autocode-Mini - Vehicle activation made easy!
With the Autocode-Mini, workshops can offer their customers a complete solution including installation and coding. For the first time it is now possible to pay per coding of any vehicle as required, in a cost-effective way. Alternatively, a block of codes can be purchased at a discount – No matter when the codes are redeemed by the workshop.
- Special workshop solution with focus on activating the vehicle for trailer operation
- Usage is independent of the vehicle manufacturer
- Compact and lightweight handheld unit including OBD and PC connection cable
- Technical support hotline for all questions regarding the usage of the device
- Particularly user-friendly step-by-step menu navigation
- Clearly arranged PC software for regular device updates
- Earliest possible availability of the most up-to-date software after a new vehicle introduction
- Successful coding in a few simple steps
- Competitive purchase price for the Autocode-Mini
- No more subscription necessary - Pay per use
- Independent of OE-authorised workshops
It's that easy!
- As a new customer, you register once in our WAMnet and purchase the Autocode-Mini there.
- As an owner of the device, you always buy your voucher code in the login area as well. This voucher code allows you to activate a certain number of vehicles.
- In the free PC software, you redeem the voucher code and update the software of the device regularly.
- With the integrated OBD connection cable, you link the Autocode-Mini with the vehicle and activate it for trailer operation within minutes.
See how the activation works in detail here:
- Supply Voltage: 8 – 18 V
- Current Draw of vehicle supply: Up to 150 mA
- Current Draw of USB PC Connection: <100mA
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 133mm x 78mm x 38mm
- Cable Length: 1.10m
- Weight (with cable): 285g
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C
- IP Rating: IP20
- Maximum Operating Humidity: 85% (non-condensing)
- Note: The unit must not be operated in wet conditions.
- Art.-No.: 900001400202