AUTOCODE –THE TOWING CODING SOLUTION THAT KEEPS YOU IN CONTROL
When a vehicle specific wiring kit has been fitted the vehicle’s towing features need to be activated. This can be done using Westfalia’s AutoCode service tool. Covering all towing functions AutoCode is a lightweight, hand held device from which data can easily be captured and transferred to a PC. AutoCode has a simple and logical menu structure making it easy to use, with information clearly displayed on the screen. AutoCode is upgradable and comes supplied with car and PC connection leads and support software.
AutoCode is an excellent solution for those people who want to code vehicle specific wiring kits. The cost effective, innovative device covers all towing functions. Backed up by extensive technical support from specialist software engineers, both online and over the phone, software updates can be easily accessed and downloaded online.
The hand held AutoCode has a simple and logical menu structure making it easy to use, with information clearly displayed on the screen.
- Handheld, user friendly, simple and easy to use
- State of the art technology and design
- Large multi-function graphics display with dual screen comparisons
- One harness for all 16 pin vehicles
- No need to swap pods or cards
- High contrast display for easy visibility in sunlight
- Multiplexed vehicle communications, eliminates the need for additional harnesses and adaptors
- High performance operation with re-programmable hardware
- Monthly updates via the internet
- Coverage for 34 vehicle manufacturers plus EOBD vehicles
- Ergonomic design
- Wireless ready for communication with optional add-on modules
- Find out more