The space miracle from Westfalia-Automotive
Haven't we all experienced it? It's time to head off with the family or friends on a holiday and the car is stuffed from footwell to roof with luggage — a safety hazard. The transport box for the Westfalia-Automotive bikelander and the BC 60 Cycle Carriers provides a simple yet effective external luggage compartment: The transport box affixes conveniently to the towbar-mounted cycle carrier.
The transport box for the towbar has a variety of advantages:
As the company that invented the towbar, Westfalia-Automotive offers innovative solutions for cycle carriers and supplemental transport solutions.
- Practical: With up to 200 litres of carrying capacity, the transport box is truly a space miracle.
- Convenient: Easy, safe and rapid mounting without tools on the bikelander and the BC 60 Cycle Carrier
- Safe: TÜV-GS tested – The GS Seal of Approval is only awarded to high-quality products.
- Additional space on the bikelander or BC 60 Cycle Carrier, available in a jiffy and sealed tight against soiling
- Lots of space: 45 kg payload and 200 litres of extra storage space for luggage, sporting gears, shopping purchases, plants, etc.
- Energy-saving: The box rides directly in the vehicle's slipstream, conserving fuel and CO² emissions.
- Easy to fit: Handles located on either side of the box make it easy to mount onto the bikelander or BC 60 Cycle Carrier in seconds, safely and without the need for tools
- Loading at waist height
- Box can be mounted on the bikelander or BC 60 even when already loaded
- Rollers on the base make the box easy to move around
- Unrestricted access to the boot: Box can be folded down out of the way even when loaded
- Removable top opening lid
- Strong safety and quality standards through extensive testing based on the specifications from government regulators and car makers
- TÜV-GS tested
- Both roof lock and box itself on cycle carrier unlock using one single key